a pleasure-hunting monkey.
I’m in the mood of instrumental songs, especially with the guitar. I found some good songs I could really enjoy during the sunset. I made this playlist as I’m always in love with the sunset view in Bali. The island is blessed by the sunset.
Ooh by the way, the sunset in Bali is being late than usual. When I come to this Island on last August, the sunset time was began about from 05.30-06.00 p.m. But since December until now (on February) I found out the sunset began from 06.30-07.00 p.m.
So, this is my Slow Sunset playlist for today’s Whistling Wednesday.
Here are the song. You can hear them here.
1. Layang-layang – Tohpati
2. Slow Sunset – Depapepe
3. Passionflower – Jon Gomm
4. A Proper Story – Bastion Darren Korb
5. Song for Stephen – Antoine Dufour
6. Jardin – Strunz & Farah
7. Ghost 007 – Igor Presnyakov
8. Into The Ocean – Andy Mc Kee
9. The Whirling Ways of Stars That Pass – Johann Johannsson